Saturday, September 25, 2010

Kanhaji,You are the only one I trust


One day I suddenly realized that I was trusting the wrong people in my life. I was expecting other people to make me feel happy and to do the best for me. But the truth is, Kanhaji, You are the only one I should really trust. I know that inside of me. I know that You are the only one who really has all my best interests at heart. Sometimes I see the whole world shift just so that something happens in my favour - and so I know that when the disappointments come, it is just your way of saying - "it's okay, I did this because its the best thing for you, maybe you cant see it now but it is, trust me," and so I do.
In the past there are many things that would have upset me but now I try to take everything in easy stride so that You Kanhaji is the only one I really pour my heart out to.
Thank You for Your love,
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment