Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Kanhaji, You show me new reasons to smile


Kanhaji, thank You for giving me new reasons to smile and be happy every day. Thank You for putting joy, peace and happiness in my life. Thank You for Your love and protection every single day. Kanhaji, please continue to stay with me because I have realized a long time ago that I cant achieve anything properly without You. I need You and I want You to be with me always.
There's a nice saying that I heard recently - You shouldn't have to make time for God because He is always with You. That's how I feel Kanhaji, whenever I want to turn to You to tell You something, I truly do believe that You already know what I want to say and that You will make things work out for me in the long run.
Kanhaji, please take care of everyone I love and care about - even if only for a little while, all the people I once cared about and still do care about are important to me. Even if they unknowingly hurt me, please take care of them and keep them safe. I know that there are many good people in the world out there. Kanha, please shower Your blessings on them and keep them safe, happy and healthy and please help them to find Your love.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment