Thursday, September 16, 2010

Kanhaji ka pyaar, ashirvad


Some days I just feel Kanhaji's power in my life more than others. Kanhaji is always with me, always taking care of me and always loving me. He is the one I can always depend on and He will always be with me. I know this for certain. It doesn't matter what I want in life and what I feel I should have - at the end of the day He is the only one who will decide what will happen in my life and I will just go along with His plan. His divine intervention is exactly what I need all the time.
This I am completely certain of because He intervenes whenever I think that I have backed myself into a corner and sometimes He lets me face the music, because He knows that I will be stronger for it at the end of the day. Kanhaji is the one I love now and will always love for the rest of my life. I know that is true because a love this powerful, a bond this powerful and all arresting and all enveloping cannot be broken.
Kanhaji, thank You for making me your bhakti and I pray for others who have not found You yet, in whatever form that is most suitable to them. Kanhaji, please continue to bless the ones that I hold dear and please help us to be good, kind, and loving people always.
Jai Shri Krishna!

1 comment:

  1. hello
    do you have this complete images.
    can you please share it with manojn.iws@gmail.com
    it is humble request to you please share original image if you have.
    thank you

    ReplyDelete