Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Kanhaji, thank You for restoring my confidence



Kanhaji, You restored my confidence to the highest level and now its so high that I'm thinking that I can do anything I want to do and be anything I want to be. Thank You for doing that for me Kanhaji because a year ago, maybe even a few months ago, I know I would not have been thinking the same way. It's all Your doing and I have to thank You for that.
Kanhaji, please continue to help me to have a high confidence level and please show me the way to be able to balance the high confidence with a good approach to treating others in a respectful manner.
Kanhaji, please help everyone reading this blog be able to believe in themselves and achieve a high level of confidence and success in their lives with You by their sides.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment