Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kanhaji gives me challenges and moments of bliss


Sometimes in life things just work out perfectly. Most times they dont. When they dont we like to stop and analyze the situations agonizing for hours, days, weeks about what happened, why it happened, why not etc. This kind of behaviour is less than ideal. I know it because I myself practice it sometimes.
If we truly accept Kanhaji then we will truly accept everything that He gives us in life - all the challenges, all the disappointements, all the tears as well as all the happiness, all the joy, all the love that we experience every day in the tiniest ways.
Kanhaji is the one that we should look to at all times in our lives and I always feel His divine presence with me - all the time, every day.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment