Monday, September 6, 2010

Kanhaji, thank You for giving me strength


The one thing I needed the most today was strength. Kanhaji gave it to me and I was able to pull through and feel better about myself and project an aura of confidence and happiness. I was also able to resist temptation to do something really silly.
Kanhaji always is with me and He always takes care of my needs and today more than ever, I saw that happen.
Kanhaji, I have to thank You again for helping me, taking care of me, loving me.
I feel really proud of myself because it was so hard to do this - to be strong - many times I just wanted to cry, almost said the wrong thing, almost did the wrong thing. But in the end, I used the support system Kanhaji gave me - my friends, Himself, and it helped so much. My day was a good one. Tiring, but good.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment