Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kanhaji, please help me to stand by my beliefs

Sometimes its hard to be true to something that you believe in when everyone else around you is ridiculing you for it. I know this is true for me. Sometimes when those close to me are pressuring me about something I begin to feel guilty. I never allow myself to succumb to the peer pressure but I do feel pretty awful about it afterwards. I have to say that Kanhaji's presence in my life is the reason that I am able to continue along the right path even when things aren't going the way I want them to and even when those close to me dont understand me at all.
Sometimes standing by those beliefs is hard because it makes you feel lonely and may make others think that you arent as 'fun' or 'perfect' as they though you to be. But it doesn't matter because at the end of the day what I think is the most important thing is the way Kanhaji sees us.
Kanhaji, thank You for giving me this knowledge - that no matter what happens You are the only one I really have to please and You will take care of me no matter what.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment