Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kanhaji sends friends


Kanhaji, thank You for sending good friends to me. Today I once again was able to realize how important good friends are in our lives. Good friends take care of us when we are hurt and upset and they help us get out of our low moods. They boost our self esteems so that we truly believe that only good things can happen to us in the future - regardless of whatever bad things we experienced before.
Kanhaji, I know that You knew the importance of friends. You always showed that in the way You treated Your friends with respect and honour, even the Mahabharata battle was fought with You as Your dearest friend's charioteer! You, Kanhaji, did that to be able to support Your friend.
I thank You Kanhaji for sending me such great friends. I hope that I can be a good friend to them too.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment