Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kanhaji, I trust that You will take care of everything


Kanhaji, I dont know how I know - okay I do, I know because You have instilled this deep confidence and faith in my heart. You have made me realize how much You love me and care about me. You have made me see that there's no sense in worrying because You will always be there to take care of me - to guide me, to love me.
Sometimes I wonder why I used to be so worried in the past because now I know that nothing in this world ever happens against Your will. You control everything - good and bad - our reactions to certain situations and our behaviours in life.
Kanhaji, thank You for being in control, thank You for taking care of everything. I just want to continue to pray to You and know that You will make everything fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment