Friday, September 10, 2010

Kanhaji helps me to get over things


When something bad happens in your life - something hurtful, something difficult to deal with, you feel sad and upset and lonely even. But, prayer to Kanahji really works. He is the only one who can take care of everything in our lives - good and bad. He sends the good things to us and He takes away most of the bad, but there are some things in there that we have to experience because it will teach us how to be better people in the long run. It will help us to be stronger. It will take us to further realization of how much Kanhaji helps us and takes care of us - every day in our lives, in every way.
Something bad happened to me a few weeks ago and over time I was trying to convince myself that it really happened for the best, or, that something would happen to change the situation. But, today I found out something that made me realize that even if the situation doesn't change, even if I never realize what I wanted at that time, its okay, because Kanhaji has a plan for me and His plan is always great. If He wants this thing to work for me, it will. And if He doesnt, then He will let something else work out in my life.
Kanhaji, thank You once more helping me to get over the bad things and to focus on the good in my life. Thank You for Your love and Your divine intervention in my life.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment