Saturday, September 4, 2010

Kanhaji, please help me be strong


Kanha, today is one of those days where I feel like nothing is going my way. I have wasted a lot of time when I should be working hard. Kanha, I need Your help and I need to know that You are with me always. I know that already but I just wanted to say it again. Kanha, I need Your help to be strong. Please help me and please help everyone reading this blog to be strong and have faith in You and Your power. Kanha, I love You and I am putting all of my trust and faith in You. I want to be cleansed of any bad feelings that I have towards persons who may have hurt me knowingly or unknowingly. Kanha, please help me to forgive them. I know that truly it isnt their fault. Kanha, please help me to trust that You will make my life right in the end and that things will be okay. I dont want to have to compare my life to others and be jealous or anything. Kanha, please help me to do what is right and to find my way in the world.
I know that You will guide me and help me through.
One of the most important things I have felt about finding faith in Kanhaji is that when I feel weak I can just tell Him that I want Him to help me, to take care of me, to help me to do the right things instead of the wrong. Kanhaji always listens and He always takes charge of the situation.
Kanhaji, I trust You completely. Please take charge of me and everything in my life.
Jai Shri Krishna!

5 comments:

  1. Kanha ji plzz help me .....apko to sbb kuchh ptaa h na kanha ji .m kitni paresaan hu . M nhi bt krna chahti inn logo se. Haan manti hu glti meri h ...m bahut jldi dusro pe trust kr leti hu . But kanha ji apne muje esa kyu bnaya h ki m hrr kisi pe bharosa kr leti hu . Mere pss koii vii nhi h jise m ye sbb btau . Bsss aap ho mere psss .bass aap ka hi ek akhiri sahara h . Plzzz help me kanha ji . Muje dur jana h sbse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnku sooo much kaanha ji 🙏🙏. Apne ek din m hi sbb kuchh sahi kr dia . Muje ptaa tha aap meri help jrur kroge kanha ji. Bass meri mummy ji prr apni kripa bnaye rkhiye. Unki hrr wish puri krna kanha ji . Thnku kanha ji aap sach m mere bhaii ho😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kanha ,aaj mujhe aap ki bahut zarurat hai.aap Sab jante hai.please mere papa ko thik kar do.kanha aapne hamesha saath diya hai.aaj fir aapki zarurat hai.hamesha ki tarah saath de do pls.I Love u kanha,I trust u kanha,sabkuch aap pe chodti hi.satbudhi dijiye prabhu,ungli pakad k raha dikhaiye prabhu.please,please kanha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kanhaji..ye sb kyu ho rha mere sath??. Aapne mjhe aesa kyu banana h?? Mera dil thak rha h ab..bht drd bhi ho rha h...m kiske paas jau ...kya kru...kuch nhi pata...Maine nhi kiya kuch galat..aapko to pata h na..fir bhi mjhe hi Galina padti h..m aur Kitna acha Banu kanha...pls help

    ReplyDelete