Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kanhaji, You always give me extra blessings


Kanhaji, whenever I ask You for something, You always give me extra and I want to thank You for that. I am sure that this is true for the rest of you reading this blog as well - whenever You ask Kanhaji for something - He gives you what you ask for and even more. This is how He is - He is always taking care of us - every day and in all ways. Kanhaji, thank You for sending me here when I wanted to come. Thank You for letting the plan of going out work out so well. Please let everything go smoothly for the next two weeks and I want to know that You are with me through it all. In Your most holy and precious name I pray.
The picture I've included is one of baby Kanha eating butter - His favourite pastime. I love pictures that portray this because they show Him in such an innocent and perfect light. This is the way that I like to think of Kanhaji.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment