Friday, August 13, 2010

Kanhaji helps me to have fun


Sometimes the little things in life bring you significant joy and happiness. Kanhaji does these things on purpose to remind us of how precious life is and how important it is to appreciate these tiny pockets of happiness and everyday occurrences. Kanhaji is the only one who can do this for us and He especially does it for us when we are stressed out and wondering what the next step should be. I have been able to find significant joy and peace in something that at first was very stressful for me. Now I am much more relaxed than I was before and things have settled down nicely. Kanhaji really is the only one I can depend on to make things right for me.
He is also the only one who can help me to see the logic in situations when I want to only see the niceties. He reminds me that I have to be realistic about what I can handle in my daily life and what I cant. He helps me to see the truth even when it is painful. All of these things that He does is His divine intervention working in my life to make it better every single day. These things all add up to helping me have fun.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment