Thursday, August 12, 2010

Kanhaji makes things alright in the end


In the beginning - when we are starting something new or when we feel like we have done something wrong - we feel very badly about it. However, as time passes, things settle down and we start feeling better because Kanhaji makes everything alright in the end. He takes care of our every need - emotional, spiritual and physical. Kanhaji should be the one we turn to first because He will always take care of us.
Today I had an altercation with my sister - her attitude is always like that of a jack spaniard - she very quickly flares up and for almost no reason at all. Anyways, she was upset that I went out and did some things without her but in the end she 'boiled down' and asked me to go somewhere with her. I guess it was somewhat of a test for me in the end to go with her and if I failed then things would have been terrible. But I did as she asked because Kanhaji guided me to and in the end the argument dissipated and now we are all friends again!
This goes to show that when someone is mad at us and upset with us - we get very hurt and sad but in the end if we ask Kanhaji for guidance - He will help us through.
The picture I've included is one of a baby Kanha in His makhan chor pose where He is just about to enjoy the butter. I love this picture because it shows how Kanhaji can manage the entire world while doing the simplest and cutest of things.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment