Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kanhaji helps me to deal with pain


Sometimes we have minor aches and pains that are due to too much exercising, the beginnings of a mild cold, or to something else. Pain can be purely physical and pain can be purely emotional. However, it doesn't matter what the source of the pain is - we feel terrible when we are in pain and the one thing that we want is for it to stop. Kanhaji helps us to deal with pain when we ask him to help and He also takes care of us by showing us how to deal with the pain - how to overcome it or how to put it aside and move on in spite of it.
I had some mild body aches today that felt unbearable because my legs hurt when I walk. That brought me to this subject of pain and dealing with pain. It also made me count my blessings concerning how healthy I am because it made me think of others who have to deal with pain every day - much more pain than I have to deal with.
Kanhaji, please help everyone who is in pain right now, even for only a second, please ease their pain and let them know that You are listening to them.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment