Monday, August 2, 2010

Kanhaji, give me strength


I know that I have to confront someone and let them know how I feel and how other people feel and I know that it will not be a pretty confrontation and the person will pretend to not know any of the things I'm talking about and will not admit to certain things. But the truth is, this person needs to know these things before their attitude makes things worse in our family - so bad that they may not be able to be repaired. Things should be pleasant and easygoing in a family and its not. Things are so strained and uncomfortable that it is disturbing to be around these people sometimes and I think Kanhaji, that yesterday you allowed that person to reveal their feelings to me so that I can help the situation.
But Kanhaji, confrontation is never easy and I need Your strength now more than ever. I need You to be with me, to love me, to guide me with the right words to say. For a long time now I've known that the only person I can truly turn to is You. I know that's good but I also know that a person should feel like they can rely on their family members and I dont always feel that way. I know that's wrong. I know that the way people interact on some level is different than what is a reality for us and that has to change because recently things were very different for us - different in a good way. Now they're not good.
Kanhaji, I need Your strength and guidance to help to make things better - now and always. Please help me to succeed and to say the right words when I do try.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment