Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kanhaji, help me to have fun


Kanhaji, my plea to You today is to help me to have good, clean fun and to be a good person throughout the fun times and the low times. Kanhaji, please take care of me and remind me that You are always with me - holding me and loving me. Kanhaji, I love You more than I have ever loved anyone else and I know that with You all things are possible. I know that I just have to call on You and You will be there for me. I know that I just have to look at Your picture to feel a cheered spirit. Kanhaji, please be with me as I am having fun and keep me safe. Please shower Your divine blessings on me and everyone else I love and care about.
In Your holy name I ask for Your guidance, love and protection.
I included this picture because it shows Kanhaji having fun with His brother - Balarama.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment