Sunday, August 8, 2010

Kanhaji, please guide me


At certain points in my life - I feel as if I need special guidance from You Kanhaji. I need to hear Your voice and to feel Your divine intervention in my life. At those times, I pray to You the hardest and I wait for an answer. At those times I realize how much You mean to me and how much I value Your opinion. Kanhaji, You are really the only one I truly trust with my all. I love You more than words can express and I hope that You continue to be in my life and continue to guide me along as You have been doing all the time.
Kanhaji, I need Your guidance for certain aspects of my life and I need You to intervene and help me to make everything okay again. I need Your help and Your love.
I dont know if anyone else reading this post ever felt at some point that Kanhaji is really the only one in control and only He can make everything alright again. Did anyone ever truly realize that if they put their faith and trust in Him alone then everything will be fine? I have and that's why I wrote this post in the form of a prayer to Kanhaji, a request for Him to continue intervening in my life.
In the picture Balaram is leaning on Kanhaji so casually - putting his weight on his younger brother fully assured that Kanhaji will support him and will not let him fall. If we follow Balaram's example then everything will be perfect in our lives.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment