Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Kanhaji sends His love

Kanhaji sends us His love in so many ways that when we actually stop to think about it, its amazing. Kanhaji showers His blessings on us in so many ways and we will never realise it. He sends us people to take care of us - family, relatives, friends, acquaintances, strangers even. Kanhaji sends little reminders to us throughout the day to guide us. He keeps us safe no matter what happens and He reminds us of the lessons that we want to keep in our hearts. Whenever I focus on Kanhaji I know that I will be alright. He will always be with me. I know this deep inside my soul. Kanhaji, thank You so much for loving all of us. Thank You for touching our hearts and taking care of us. Please help us to all be better people. Help us to carry out Your work and Your wishes. Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment