Sunday, October 30, 2011

Kanhaji helps with tough decisions

Sometimes we may wish to take the path of least resistance because it aids us in getting along better with people. However a friend once told me that she approaches problems in a different way - if the problem or issue with hurt someone, I should speak up. But, if the situation will hurt me, I should shout and make sure that my voice is heard. I agree with this - too often people accept what they know is not be best work of the person they have paid or interacted with. The reason is that we have become close to those people and feel badly about sending their items back or making them do things over again. We should remember that Kanhaji makes all the tough decisions for us. He also sends His healing power into our lives to make us feel better about letting Him take control. Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment