Monday, October 24, 2011

Kanhaji ki marzi

Everything in life happens according to Kanhaji's wishes. This is something that we should learn to accept. And, even as I am writing this, I am struggling to accept why certain things happen, even why they happen when they do. Kanhaji, I know and I accept Your divine will. I am sorry that sometimes I still question it. Please help me to deal with this better and to accept Your wishes - now and always. Kanhaji, thank You for taking care of us according to Your grand plan for us. Thank You for helping us and for being patient with us when we need it. I want this post to be able to comfort those who have experienced loss or some negative feeling in their lives. Kanhaji knows what is happening to us and He sends the right things to us at the right times. Even when tragedy strikes I have learnt that there must be some bigger reason why things happened the way that they did - Kanhaji wanted it that way. He wanted us to live in a certain way and He wanted our lives to happen in a certain way. Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment