Saturday, October 22, 2011

Kanhaji ka pyaar - Radharani is so lucky

All the stories of Kanhaji tell of His great love for Radharani. She is so lucky to have His love. Whenever I see pictures of them both I see how much love is portrayed in the paintings and muftis and I know that the creators were inspired by Kanhaji Himself to show the world how much He loves her. The picture I have chosen is my favourite one of the couple. Radharani looks coy and extremely happy. Kanhaji looks pleased with Himself that He has been able to make her happy. He loves her so much that His entire attention is focused on her. This picture is truly an example of what true love looks like. Kanhaji, please bless us all with true love that is even a fraction as strong as Your love for Radharani. Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment