Saturday, October 15, 2011

Kanhaji makes us happy unexpectedly

I find myself singing this bhajan over and over today - "Govind Jai Jai Gopal Jai Jai, Radha raman Hari Govind Jai Jai," and today, even though it has not been the best day of my life or anything, I have been inexplicably happy all day. I just feel a sense of peace and happiness coming over me that is helping me to deal with stresses in my life. I feel at ease with myself and I want to make others happy. I think that we do not really realise that a big part of our purpose here on earth is to make others happy. Of course we will be in pursuit of our own happiness, but, we must also try to make others happy. Do things for other people that will make them feel better about themselves. Say kind words, offer help and assistance when required and even when it is not required. Remember that we should always try to be happy because life is only so long. We should always want to be and try to be better people. Thank You Kanha for showing me this. I put in two pictures that make me happy. The one with Radharani and Kanhaji makes me happy because they are so much in love and it is such a nice moment that I feel happy looking at it. The other one, with Baby Kanhaji makes me happy because He looks so cute I feel extremely happy when I look at it. I hope these pictures make you happy too. Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment