Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Kanhaji gives happiness

Happiness is a state of mind. That's what everyone says. It depends on how you choose to feel at a particular point in time. I think this is true and I also think that happiness can be achieved when we focus on Kanha. Thinking about Him makes me feel better when I am sad, worried, distressed, upset or hurt. Thinking about Him makes me feel even happier when I am already happy. When I read the Srimad Bhagvatam and tales derived from it I feel jealous sometimes when I think of how lucky the gopis and the other people of Vrindavan were. Kanhaji actually interacted with them and I love reading the stories about His time in Vrindavan in particular because that is when He was the most carefree and even though He conquered many evils while there, He also played and laughed and enjoyed life. I have included pictures that I think portray happiness when interacting with Kanhaji. Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment