Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kanhaji, You give me confidence

Confidence is necessary for success. We have to believe that we can achieve something before we actually achieve it. I am sure of this. Kanhaji, whenever I feel at a loss concerning doing something, You are always there to remind me that things are not lost and that You are always with me, helping me, showing me the right way to do things and to achieve everything. Kanhaji, You do this for all of us, whether we realize it or not and I thank You for that.
Please Kanhaji, let anyone who is reading this and does not have the confidence necessary to achieve what they wish to achieve, get that confidence and help and assistance to be the best and do the best.
Kanhaji, thank You for Your love and Your protection.
I think we should all remember in the Bhagvad Gita when Arjuna confided in Kanhaji and said that he was scared of fighting all the leaders and great warriors he himself trained under and considered his elders, Kanhaji reminded him that He was always with him and would always help him to achieve. He encouraged Arjuna to go on with the battle. This is the power of Kanhaji's presence in our lives.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment