Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kanhaji, thank You for Your help

Today Kanhaji I want to thank You for Your help. You guide me and take care of me. You help me to do what is right and You protect me. Making decisions that arent fun are not always easy, but sometimes a person must do what is difficult to be right and we must always for Kanhaji's help when we think we have a difficult decision to make. He will guide us and show us how to make even these difficult decisions.
Kanhaji always shows us the right path and He protects us.
Jealousy may inevitably rear its ugly head when we compare our lives and achievements to those of others. However, Kanhaji reminds us to follow the right path and to do the best that we can instead of comparing ourselves and our lives to others.
Kanhaji, thank You for Your help in this regard and please protect us always.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment