Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kanhaji helps me and tells me to help others

When someone helps you unexpectedly and does extra things for you without your asking - who do you think has inspired them to do so? Kanhaji of course! He knows when we need help the most and He sends it to us. He also knows when we can help others and allows us, inspires us, to help others.
Last week when I went to the mandir for Shivratri the pundit was telling us the importance of offering your talent for God's use. He said that if you know that the temple has a function and that you can make good halwa and they need halwa, then you must offer your services since this is serving Kanhaji as well.
I have long since realized that when little miracles happen, its all because of Kanhaji's presence in my life. Sometimes I see an old friend, or someone I desperately want to see, sometimes someone helps me without my asking. Other times Kanhaji offers me a chance to be happy when I usually would have been upset about something. He always takes care of me and loves me.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment