Saturday, March 5, 2011

Kanhaji please bless those I love

In my life there are many people I love. Today is a special day for one of them and Kanhaji I would like to ask that You shower Your divine blessings especially on that person and on others who are also having a special day. Kanhaji, please help us all to realize that when we celebrate, we should also call on You to join in the celebrations and that we should remember to thank You for the chance to celebrate so happily.
Kanhaji, thank You for giving us the presence of mind and the feeling to be able to be close to each other and to hold on to each other. Kanhaji thank You for helping us all to realize the value of loving others and caring for others. Thank You for blessing us in small ways when we ask for Your guidance. Kanhaji, please help us to do what is right always and to remember that Your love is the most important thing in the world.
Thank You for protecting me and caring about me today and every day. Please continue to bless and protect those I love since I will be unable to be who I am without them.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment