Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kanhaji helps us to overcome our fears

Sometimes there are things in life that terrify us - whether it be something physical or some emotion. Kanhaji understands all of our fears and He tries to assuage them. He always guides us and takes care of us. He wants to keep us safe always because He loves us. Kanhaji, thank You for everything You have done for me and thank You for the opportunities You present to me to help me really understand who I am, who I want to be and what is right and wrong. Kanhaji, thank You for showing me what it means to be truly devoted. Kanhaji please continue to be with me always because I know that without Your help and divine intervention in my life, things would not have been the way that they are.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment