Saturday, February 27, 2010

To heal and mend...


Now I know yesterday I talked about my favourite bhajan and the words and I honestly didn't plan to have a continuation title as my blog for the day but today I just felt Kanhaji's healing presence in my life and I realized how much my life has changed since I realized that Kanhaji is there for me always. I have been happier, when I didn't even realize that I wasn't as happy as I could be before; I have become more confident and I didn't realized that my confidence had not been the best before; I have become a different person and I've had more than one person tell me - "You look different." I think what they're really trying to say is that they see a change in me that they can't pinpoint and that change is a change in my whole mindset. Sometimes I may get depressed, I may feel hurt or upset about something but after I pray to Kanhaji with all my might, I feel so much better. Even in writing this blog - at first I was sporadic and now I do it every day because doing this makes me feel so much better. So I have to say that Kanhaji healed me even when I didn't realize that I needed to be healed. He has blessed me in so many different ways that I can't even count and I'm sure I'm not even aware of all the ways He has blessed me.
Sometimes I think about and read in my journal about feeling lonely when certain things happened to me and I really don't feel lonely anymore. I know that He is always there to listen to my every thought - it doesn't matter how insignificant and silly it seems to me, He still listens and He always helps me to feel better.
I just want other people to feel Kanhaji's divine presence in their lives and to understand when I say that I didn't even realize that I needed Him to heal me but He did and He has mended me.
The picture I have included shows a laughing Kanhaji going to pick up a clay pot filled with His favourite makhan. I really like this picture because whenever I look at it, it reminds me to be happy and smile. It always boosts my spirits. Hope you enjoy it too!
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment