Monday, February 22, 2010

Kanhaji's ability to heal


He heals the sick persons. He heals us all with love and care as tender as a mother's for her newborn baby. He loves us all and wants to take care of us. Whenever I am sick, as I am now (I have the cold), I feel awful because I don't like feeling like something is wrong with me and keeping me back from functioning fully. I was feeling really badly yesterday and this morning. Having an illness is awful and for the strength that we need to regain our health we must pray to Kanhaji and ask him to help us and take care of us and help us regain our strength.
Again, this is a part of what I've been saying all along - remember Kanhaji at all times and He will know that you are thinking of Him always.
Now, I am feeling much better, still a little ill mind you, but this morning I prayed to Kanhaji to please help me get better and He did help me to feel better.
This is Kanhaji's ability to heal and so, whoever prays to Him wholeheartedly for help to get better will be healed.
The picture I have included shows Kanhaji looking after the cow and petting it. The cow is His follower, just as we are His followers. Kanhaji is trying to tell us that if we follow Him as purely as the cow does then we too will be taken care of by Him.
Jai Shri Krishna.

No comments:

Post a Comment