Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kanhaji is always watching us


Kanhaji is always watching us - whatever we do, wherever we are. If we remember this then we will never commit any sins because we know that Kanhaji is seeing us. It doesn't matter if no person sees us, if He sees us and knows that we are doing something wrong then He will be disappointed in us. The thought that Kanhaji might become upset with me is a very scary one for me and therefore I try to always do the right thing. If I find myself slipping I pray to Him for help to stay on the right path - and you know what? He always always helps me. Many times He also shows me a way to redeem myself. No person is perfect but if we remember and think about the way our actions appear in His eyes then there are many sins that will go uncommitted because we love Kanhaji and want to please Him.
The picture I have chosen shows Kanhaji about to eat his favourite Makhan, yet, He is still watching us in a way that says "I've got my eyes on you!" But, this is not at all intimidating for me. I love the fact that Kanhaji is looking at me, looking after me all the time. It is a very comforting feeling indeed to know that Kanhaji loves me and wants to take care of me. So, do not be scared when you think that Kanhaji is always watching you - instead, be happy that He is looking after you and taking care of you.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment