Friday, February 26, 2010

He is always there...


One of my favourite Kanhaji bhajans comes from an animated Krishna movie - it's the song 'Aayo Natkhat Nandlala' and Alisha Chinoy and others sing it. My favourite line in that song goes as follows: "He is always there, to heal and mend, He's my God, He is my friend," I love hearing that line because it means that Kanhaji can be so many things to us, to me, all at once. It never fails to cheer me up.
Today it just struck me that every little thing that I do, He is there with me. I was just relaxing and having a snack mid morning and I realized that even when I'm doing the simplest things that bring me little pieces of happiness, He is there with me, helping me to enjoy the moment and to be the best I can be.
Thank you Kanhaji for always being there for me and I hope everyone realizes that You are there for them too.
If you are reading this blog then you should remember that Kanhaji is always with you.
The picture I have chosen shows Kanhaji in one of my favourite pictures - it shows Kanhaji eating makhan and watching us all with the most adorable expression on His face. It's just so comforting to know that Kanhaji can be with us all the time when we see Him like this, so innocent and loving.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment