Friday, October 1, 2010

Kanhaji, I want You near me



Kanhaji,
I want You near me all the time. I want You with me all the time. Sometimes I have to do scary things and I need You with me, sometimes I experience happy things and I want to tell You about it. Sometimes I need to talk to You because I love You. Thank You for Your presence in my life. Thank You for helping me to realize that I can talk to You and worship You whenever I want, wherever I want and I dont have to be afraid to do so.
Kanhaji, please help me to help others to realize how great Your power is in our lives. How amazing it is to feel like You are there all the time. Kanhaji, please help me to be a good person, someone that others can depend on, someone they can look to for guidance, love, hope, protection. Kanhaji, help me to be a good person and a kind person. Help me to find someone like You to spend the rest of my life with. Kanhaji, I have stopped worrying too much about these things because I know that in the end only the person You have chosen for me is the one I will be with, and it will only happen at the time You have chosen.
Kanhaji, please protect the people I love and care about and please help everyone reading this to realize that all it takes to be accepted by You is talking to You and worshiping You.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment