Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kanhaji ka pyaar


Kanhaji's love is all around us - every day and in every possible way. I realize now just how many blessings Kanhaji has given to me. He has given me His protection, His guidance, His love, renewed self-confidence, renewed faith in Him which is something I am most thankful for. Without Kanhaji in my life I know that things would have been significantly different and Kanhaji I thank You for coming into my life in the out-of-the-blue way that You did.
Kanhaji, thank You for all the gifts and talents You have given to me in this life - my intellect, my personality, my love. I know how much love exists within me and I know that You put it in there so that I can truly touch the lives of even the most difficult persons.
Kanhaji, please protect everyone dear to me and everyone reading this blog. You know how easy it is to find friends and allies in the most unexpected of places. Kanhaji, thank You for that.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment