Saturday, October 23, 2010

Kanhaji, every day is a learning experience. Thank You!

Every day in our lives is a learning experience - we learn so many things as the day goes on that sometimes we don't even realize but later we say 'oh I once saw it done this way' or 'my (insert relative title) told me that this happened' and you file the information away for the future without evern realizing it until something comes up to remind you about it and - there it is!
Kanhaji, I know that all of this is due to You and only You - You take such good care of us every single day and You make sure that we are fine. Thank You for healing my hand. It certainly feels better but I do believe that some more rest is just what I need. Thank You for that also Kanhaji, thank You for making sure that I am functioning properly. Kanhaji, thank You for the little blessings. Thank You for being there for me. Please continue to guide me to complete the tasks that I've started. In Your holy name I pray - Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment