Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thank You Kanhaji

I know that many of my posts are labelled in this way but I want to say thank You all the time - for everything You have given to me. Thank You for loving me and taking care of me. Thank You for giving me Your blessings. Kanhaji, please help me to use the blessings and knowledge that You have given me, in a manner that will be useful for now and always. Please help all of us who are reading this to remember to thank You for the good times and the bad times because without the good times the bad times would seem unbearable and without the bad times the good times would be ordinary. Kanhaji, please help us all to understand that we are really only able to change our own actions and reactions in certain situations. Whenever we try to influence others - they only change if they wanted to in the first place. We can only change ourselves really. We can try to help others to change, but the final thing is that they must want to change themselves. Jai Shri Krishna!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice prayer.... May Lord Kanhaji bless you always... :)

    ReplyDelete