Friday, November 18, 2011

Blessings

Kanhaji showers His blessings on us all the time and when we look around sometimes we compare our lives to others and feel that we are coming short. However, we are not capable of judging one person's life versus our own. Every person's life has their own problems, challenges and hardships. Kanhaji has made it so that we suffer sometimes to remind ourselves that we are only human and that we do in fact need Him. It may sound cruel to put it like that but the truth is that humans like to think of themselves, of ourselves, as self-sufficient and therefore that we only need Kanhaji to intervene in times of need. But the truth is that we need Him all the time. Today I was walking along the road and I saw so many people who have a harder life than me, and so many who I think have a better life than I do. There were many sick people, many wealthy people and many others just like myself, or maybe not so much like me because, who am I to judge? This contrast of persons made me realise that I have so much to thank Kanhaji for. He has given me so much, even if I do sometimes act ungrateful like it is not quite enough, I know that Kanhaji has given me a lot and that I should thank Him every day, all the time for the wonderful life He has given to me. I hope that everyone reading this realises that Kanhaji is with us all and that we should all say a special prayer for those less fortunate than us so that He may be with them and help them too. Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment