Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kanhaji keeps us safe


This morning on the road I had a few tense minutes because all the drivers around me were driving pretty crazy. There were police sirens behind and everyone was trying to basically outrun the police so that they wont have to pull over. People took a lot of risks and I was getting a little scared. I decided to say a prayer to Kanhaji. I asked Him for His blessings on all of us on the road this morning. I asked Him to keep us safe, to guide all the drivers and to help them make the right decisions on the road and for the rest of the day. Of course I am safe now and so you know that my prayer worked. So, whenever I feel scared or in danger I pray to Him and I think that you should do the same. You will be amazed at how calm you feel when you realize that the situation is now in God's hands.
The picture I put up is so cute. Its Kanhaji sucking his toes like any baby would. Children love to do this. And its such an adorable thing when they do. The picture truly reminds me of how God is in all of us and I have heard the saying many times before - children are blessings sent to us from God. How true that is, and God Himself came to us as a baby and till today there are so many of us who enjoy looking at pictures of Him in this form and worshipping Him in this form. Hope you like the picture! Till next time Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment