Friday, January 15, 2010

Kanha


I have created this blog to see how people feel about their religious experiences. In particular I would like to hear from persons who are devotees of Lord Krishna, Kanhaji. I was listening to a pundit at Janmashthami talk about why people like Lord Krishna so much. He said that Lord Krishna taught us how to enjoy life and how to be righteous as well as happy. That's just so true. We hear stories about Lord Krishna saving and helping people even as a baby and when he gets older he enjoys life by eating makhan, teasing Maiyya Yashoda, playing games with his brother Balrama and the gopas. Then we know about his exploits with the gopis and till today people regard Lord Krishna and Radha as the supreme couple.
I guess I got carried away a little.The point is, Lord Krishna has made a major impact on my life and I know that I will always love Him and continue to carry Him in my heart.
The picture I have included shows Him at the different stages of His life on earth. Hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. I want to know more about you. I also feel the same way you feel. Krishna impacts my life everytime and every where I live. I feel him in every moment of my life. I want to talk to you more about Krishna and his belongingness. Would love to talk to you about him. Please send me mail ravisoni_edu@yahoo.com fb: facebook.com/ravisoni18

    ReplyDelete