Friday, July 23, 2010

Kanhaji enlightens me


Certain things happened to me over the past few months and I've prayed to Kanhaji to show me the right path. I have agonized over things that I know are true for a long time and finally I have come to the conclusion that Kanhaji enlightens me because suddenly I realized that Kanhaji did show me the right path and He helped me to make the decision that I knew was right all along but I've been fighting. I know what is right, but its harder to execute it because people may be hurt and that always makes me feel guilty. I dont know if waiting until there is a face-to-face opportunity makes me a coward, but the truth is, I can't easily say right now that the decision I made will not negatively impact on certain things in my life. I dont know if others may find me selfish for thinking like that but people must always think of themselves a little. Its okay to be a little selfish I think.
Kanhaji, I want to truly thank You for loving me and helping me to see the truth in a clear way. Thank You for Your love and I ask that You help me in making the ultimate decision at the end.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment