Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kanhaji, always with me


Kanhaji is always with me and He tells me the right things to say. Words dont always come easily in every situation in our lives, but Kanhaji provides us with the words we need to make a situation seem easier than it truly is. Kanhaji is the one we can depend on all the time and He will take care of us when we are well, when we are sick, when we are sleeping, when we are working and even when we are playing.
Over the past few days certain things have happened to make me feel like I dont know what to do but Kanhaji has provided me with a solution and He's always helped me to do the right thing in the end. Kanhaji, thank You for Your divine intervention and Your constant love in my life.
Kanhaji's role is to be there for us no matter what and I always feel His presence with me. It doesn't matter who tries to hurt me or to harm me. It doesn't matter if things don't always work out the way that I want them to...He is always there to show me that the way things happened was a better way in the long run for me.
The picture I've included is one of Kanhaji sleeping as a baby. I love this picture because He looks so peaceful, yet somehow you and I know that He is still watching over us all and that He is still in control.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment