Saturday, June 26, 2010

Kanhaji shows me things I didn't understand about myself


There are many things that we discover later in life about ourselves - allergic reactions, genetic illnesses, hidden fears, doubts, hopes, dreams, hidden hurts, hidden desires, hidden emotions. Kanhaji helps us to understand ourselves better and when we talk to Him, He always eases our minds. Kanhaji is the one I can turn to always, whatever the situation and whatever the circumstance. He helps me to realize things about myself that I didn't know and He helps me to deal with anything that might upset me. Kanhaji loves me and I love Him. Sometimes, when I discover something that will hurt me or upset me, I am eternally thankful that Kanhaji is near - to listen, to guide, to protect, to heal. Sometimes I get scared of situations, people, outcomes and then I pray and I ask Him to help me to be brave and to help me to be successful.
As written in the Bhagvad Gita 9.6:
"yathakasa-sthito nityam
vayuh sarvatra-go mahan
tatha sarvani bhutani
mat-sthanity upadharaya"

"Understand that as the mighty wind, blowing everywhere, rests always in the sky, all created beings rest in Me."

I think that in order for us to understand ourselves better, we must know and understand Kanhaji.
The picture I've included is one of baby Kanhaji eating butter. The reason why I keep including pictures of baby Kanhaji is because I want to emphasize how approachable He is and how easy it is to love Him and want to serve Him. When we do this, we will understand Him better and He will allow us to understand ourselves better.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment