Saturday, June 5, 2010

Kanhaji makes me realize that I can achieve


It's relatively easy to get lost and upset sometimes with all the tasks that we have to complete in life. However, when we meditate on Kanhaji, He reminds us that we can achieve anything as long as He is with us and we believe in Him. Sometimes feeling despair is good because it forces us to turn to Him. But we must remember in the future that we shouldn't wait to reach the point of despair and then to look to Him. Instead, we must ask for His divine help first. Ask for Him to guide us, to help us remain on the correct path. He will always respond. This I know from experience.
The quote I'm including from the Bhagvad Gita is not really about achievement of the sort I've mentioned but I still think it's a lovely quote and here it is: "But those who fully worship the unmanifested, that which lies beyond the perception of the senses, the all-pervading, inconceivable, fixed and immovable--the impersonal conception of the Absolute Truth--by controlling the various senses and being equally disposed to everyone, such persons, engaged in the welfare of all, at last achieve Me."
Chapter 12 Shloka: 3-4
The picture I've included is one that I have used before - Kanhaji about 5 or 6 years old holding his bansuri and looking at us all with a serene smile on His face. This picture looks peaceful and it helps me to remember that Kanhaji always knows what's going on in my life, at all times and He will always help me in whatever I have to do.
Kanhaji, thank You for listening to my prayers and to all of our prayers.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment