Thursday, June 24, 2010

Kanhaji sends the right people to me


One day, a really long time ago, I was walking to somewhere and I met a person who started talking to me as a friend - guiding me, helping me and then I never saw that person again. But, the advice given was irreplaceable. A few weeks ago the same thing happened again. And I know that Kanhaji sends these people to me for a reason. He takes care of me for a reason. He guides me for a reason. Kanahji loves me, now and always and I know that He will always be with me. And, if He can't come to help me Himself, He will send someone to help me. Although, I do believe that it is Kanhaji who helps me when I need Him the most. He is the one who takes care of me.
In the Bhagvad Gita 18.66 Kanhaji says: "sarva-dharman parityajya
mam ekam saranam vraja
aham tvam sarva-papebhyo
mokshayisyami ma sucah"

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear."
I know I've used the picture I included many times before. But that's just because its such a cute picture and it shows that even if we think Kanhaji isn't seeing us, He is. Even if we think that He's distracted with other things, He's not! He's just waiting to help us, to take care of us and to show us the right path. We should all put our trust and faith and hope in Him.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment