Friday, June 25, 2010

Kanhaji gives me so many blessings


Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with emotion when I stop to think about all the blessings Kanhaji has given to me. He always blesses me in so many ways, every single day of my life and that makes me feel so good to know that I am precious to Him, that He values my wishes, my desires, my needs. Kanhaji loves me and I love Him so very much. I don't think that I could go a day without talking to Him, without disclosing to Him every single thing that is in my heart. Kanhaji is the only one who truly understands me all the time and I love Him more than anyone else can ever know or truly understand. People always ask me - what is it about you and Lord Krishna? So many friends have asked me that and I always say - He touches my heart in a way that no one else can.
Kanhaji, I value Your blessings, Your friendship, Your love. I value You and I love You - I always will.
Kanhaji says in the Bhagvad Gita 9.22:
"ananyas cintayanto mam
ye janah paryupasate
tesham nityabhiyuktanam
yoga-ksemam vahamy aham"

"But those who always worship Me with exclusive devotion, meditating on My transcendental form—to them I carry what they lack, and I preserve what they have."

This verse is perfect for what I am saying today. Kanhaji always anticipates our needs without us having to ask Him for something - He gives it to us. Even if we don't tell Him how hurt and upset we are about a particular thing, He knows. He loves us, unconditionally and totally and we should love Him in the same way too. I know that I do.
The picture I've included today is one of Baby Kanhaji eating makhan and I love this picture because I love Him so much in this baby form. I feel sometimes like I can hold Him in my arms and cuddle Him. He's just so adorable. It's too easy to love Him and worship Him in this form.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment