Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kanha takes care of it all

All aspects of our lives need Kanha's intervention. We should remember that He is the one we should always turn to when we need guidance, protection, help, love. He always comes through for us and shows us the right things to do to take care of ourselves and of those around us. Kanha helps us to be good people - kind and loving and accepting of others and I can assure you that whenever people see a devotee of Kanha they know that something is special about that person because they can sense something different in our lives. I have felt this happening with myself recently - I feel a difference in the way I feel now, when I am devout to Kanha and they way I used to feel in the past, before Kanha was such an important part of my life.
Kanha, thank You for bringing about this change in my life and please continue to be a presence in my life now and always. Please take care of everyone reading this post.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment