Thursday, November 25, 2010

Kanha and my faith in Him


Today is my 300th post! Yay!
I want to talk a little bit about faith in Kanhaji and exactly what it means. Faith is a very strong word and you may wonder why I'm saying that but people go around saying they have faith all the time and they really dont. True faith comes from knowing without a shadow of a doubt that Kanhaji will provide for you, will take care of you, will love you always. Faith means that you have to trust Him, even when things aren't going your way - you have to accept that you dont always understand how He works but you know that He will do what is right for you.
My faith is something that I want to be proud of. I know it is not yet perfect because many times I find myself faltering and wondering why Kanhaji didn't do a certain thing at a certain time or why He allowed me to put myself in a situation where I wasn't totally comfortable. But the thing is, that's what faith is all about - knowing in the end that Kanhaji wants us to learn life's lessons and He will find a way to teach those things to us and He will find a way to help us along the way when things get too difficult.
Faith in Kanhaji is something that we must work at.
Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment