Sunday, February 5, 2012

Milestones

As I talk about milestones I notice that I myself have achieved two in quick succession - yesterday was my 600th post on this blog and today I see I have 8000 page views thus far. To me that is a great accomplishment. This brings me to the topic of how we celebrate accomplishments in our lives. Sometimes we privately celebrate and praise ourselves for our hard work. That's okay. Other times we include family and friends. Also okay. But I think that most times we forget to include Kanha and that's NOT okay. We should include Kanha in our celebrations of milestones and accomplishments first. He is the one who gave us those accomplishments and we should never forget that. He is always with us and He is always taking care of us. He gives us things that are right for us and we should never forget that whatever happens in our lives is due to Him and we should always give Him the first acclaim for our accomplishments. Let us try to remember that in the future as we continue to celebrate milestones - He is always with us and we should respect Him and thank Him before we do anything else. Kanha, thank You for the 8000 page views and the 600 posts. Thank You for inspiring me to write this blog. Please help me to continue with it faithfully. Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment