Monday, April 30, 2012

Loving Kanha with all our hearts

What does it mean to love with all our hearts? Don't we really love with our minds? Sometimes it feels as if our minds and hearts are in conflict though and at those times we believe that loving with all our hearts and all our souls is the better thing. Can we truly love Kanha with all our hearts? Can we say that we love Him above all others and that we will always obey Him even if the road is a hard one and we do not like what He sends our way? Can we truly retain our faith even when the worst things happen to us? I would like to say that I can and I hope that I can because thus far I have been able to accept what Kanha has given to me and I have always asked for His help along the way. I have let Him know time and again that I love Him and I want to obey Him. But even then, I have asked for His help to stay true to His words and His will. I know that humans are weak. I know that I am weak. We all have a tendency to blame others when things go wrong in our lives. But Kanha, He always does what is best for us and when we truly believe it then we will succeed and learn to accept the life He has given to us. Jai Shri Krishna!

No comments:

Post a Comment